Shooting Stars Stock Report

Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd (MAEN)
A solid holding of companies with constant revenue generating businesses, offering unique products and services to the general public and professionals.
Current Price: 0.05
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher?  Review Exactly What this Company Does. Does it Sound New and Exciting to You?  Watch This One Trade Starting Friday.

Breaking News!!

Maisonette Home Products, Ltd. Receives Exclusive Agreement for Export of Panelized Homes in the United Kingdom
Maisonette Home Products, Ltd. , the Canadian subsidiary of Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd. (MAEN) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive official licensing Agreement with Winton Global, Ltd. to exclusively export Winton Global's panelized prefabricated homes to the United Kingdom.

Under the terms of the Agreement, Maisonette will act as exclusive agent for Winton Global and sell its prefabricated panelized homes to developers in the United Kingdom. The Company is in advanced stages of negotiations with several developers in the United Kingdom for the export of up to 250 panelized homes to be erected in the UK.

Alain Ghiai founder, commented, ``This new venture is right in line with Maisonette Home Products plan to promote the export of British Columbia's lumber products overseas. We have had numerous interests in Asia and the United Kingdom. We plan to start with a smaller order of 40 homes and grow the relationship from there. The operation is going to increasee our Canadian company's revenues and will contribute positively to the bottom line of the company's pr0fits. I look forward to introduce our Canadian lumber products and fine craftsmanship at the competitive prices Canadian lumber products are famed for.''

The value of the first order ranges in the several millions of Canadian dollars in revenue for Maisonette Home Products, Ltd.

About Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd.

Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd. is a publicly held holding company incorporated in Nevada, USA. Its assets include several subsidiaries with interests in e-Business, online retailing and lifestyle content, and building materials for the general public and professionals.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is MAEN Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go MAEN.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3000 dollars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.  If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to