[Planner Dev] automated scheduling/calendar

[ Please CC replies to me - thankyou. ]

Hi,

I was fiddling around with planner.  It's very nice work - polished
and professional.

However, it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for: I would like some
software that aids me in divying up the time in my day.  Perhaps
Planner isn't really meant for that, but it's not too far off either,
so I'll continue describing the idea.

What I would like to do is describe my week via a calendar (this could
be a separate program, infact), then assign priorities to tasks, and
let the program divy up the time into time segments that I select
(such as morning, afternoon and evening).  If you wanted to be really
clever, you might also include pluggable scheduling algorithms.  The
UI would give you the chance to play with things visually as well,
raising and lowering priorities to see what the effect would be on the
week's allotment of work.

Anyway, just an idea I had this morning... let me know what you think.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
Personal:                   http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/