Re: [Planner Dev] Interesting piece of code

Richard Hult kirjoitti:
Jani Tiainen wrote:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpxj/

The MPXJ library is an open source Java implementation of a file handling library to create, read, and write Microsoft Project Exchange (MPX) files, Project 2002 and 2003 MSPDI XML files, and read Microsoft Project 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003 (MPP) files.

I started looking at this some months ago but never got any further. It would a be pretty cool addition indeeed if we got this ported.

More than cool since it would enable interoperatibilty between these two, and would definitely gain more interest... Better even yet if someday we can do native win32... Maybe it could be possible to have mixture between win32 and cygwin (eg. external paths would be win32 paths, internal would be standard *nix paths)...

Hey, that might even work! Must see after finishing 0.13 that option... (Why that never came up in my mind?)

--

Jani Tiainen