Re: [Planner Dev] Database schemas, versions and upgrading paths

	tables_dtd  (text field)

as well as the other things (tables_prefix etc). This would
contain the "0.11" text. Though we know what we mean I want to
avoid the word "schema" as its a postgres database term.

Why not "version"? DTD is specific to the xml backend.

Yup - what about tables_layout as that way we have ...

the DTD version,
the Planner version (0.11, 0.12 etc etc),
the layout version of the actual database (the tables/attributes etc),

all of which are related in certain ways but move
forward in versions slightly differently.

Rgds
Lincoln.