Re: [Planner Dev] printing, Resource Usage, zoom, ...

On tis, 2004-08-31 at 08:34 +0200, Andrej Vodopivec wrote:
> Richard Hult wrote:

> Sorry about this. Most of my items are not bugs but more like improvements
> in my view or nuisance in view of somebody else. I will make sure the bugs
> are entered in bugzilla

Thanks, I appreciate it!

> >We actually display the name of the project, not the filename. We could
> >fallback to the filename if there is no name though.
> >

> Is it possible to set the project name? I will check the User Guide and
> correct
> my plans.

Yes, in the project properties dialog.

> In may case I would opt for:
>  <>Igor Grm
>     task.subtask...subtask
>     circuit1.one.tape-out
>     circuit3.redesign.tape-out
> and leave it to the user so select appropriately short task/subtask names.
> This could work well with multiple files prefixing each line with
> filename/taskname.

Hm, I don't think this would work well in practice, it would lead to
very long names. Considering that the reason for this request is as a
workaround for not having a way to share resources across projects, I
think that this wouldn't be quite the right way.

> You can assign me one of (1. printing, 2, Resource Usage, 3. zoom
> (grid)) and enter it in bugzilla but I would like somebody's consent
> on my proposal before I comit to milestones and start coding.

The printing and html zoom/range bugs seems pretty clear that we need to
get fixed so those are fine to get started on. You should be able to
assign yourself to a bug in bugzilla.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/