Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Win32

Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-08-17 at 08:05 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Surely do. Only real thing I have to work out someday is printing since it's pretty essential part for most of people, but first I'll do that datafile handling thing we discussed about.

Great! So the printing stuff compiles, but doesn't work run-time?

Well, libgnomeprint(ui) compiles without any problems but print, or print preview doesn't work. But I haven't kept those in high priority yet.

This can maybe help you, I have installed planner on an sourcemage distribution and at first only compile xfce as window manager. I was not able to print with planner either I've libgnomeprint installed or not. I also tried to install gnome-print, but still wasn't able to print.

Yesterday as I read your problem with your win port, I tried to install the whole gnome package. I tried now and this is working : I'm able to print.

My question still is which part of the gnome package is needed by planner when printing. I think that the answer will help you in finding how to make your win port printing

--
Xav