Re: [Planner Dev] libplanner API change proposal

On tor, 2004-08-12 at 07:40 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

> Good convention. I was wondering same things while messing with Windows
> port. You never know do you have to free it, or better not to free...

Yep, I think Alvaros's suggestion is good, we already use it in some
parts of the API.

> In same change I would recommend dropping out those "mrp" prefixes.

Those are there for a reason, namely to indiciate that they are part of
libplanner and not an internal function or part of a view or plugin etc.
Using a namespace is a good thing, so we shouldn't change that.

Imendio HB