Re: [Planner Dev] New patch for undo indent and moving tasks

On fre, 2004-04-09 at 08:37 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!

Hi! The patch looks fine, a few comments:

> +       if (parent != NULL) {
> +               cmd->parent = g_object_ref (parent);
> +       } else {
> +               cmd->parent_old = NULL;
> +       }

This looks suspicious :) (cmd->parent vs. cmd->parent_old)

Also note that since you're allocating with g_new0, you don't need to
assign NULL, that's done in a few more places. I'd prefer if you took
those out.

Finally, would it be possible to not put the cmd in the undo stack at
all if it doesn't succeed, or perhaps remove it directly afterwards, so
we can remove the check for success in undo?

Thanks a lot!

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/