Re: Floating point in pango

On 7/19/06, Iain * <iaingnome gmail com> wrote:
On 7/18/06, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:

> Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to figure out what part
> of the code is doing the bulk of the type checks, and to kill it swiftly
> and cleanly.

Only done the detection bit, but here's where
g_type_check_instance_is_a and g_type_check_instance_cast are called

http://www.openedhand.com/~iain/kcachegrind1.png
http://www.openedhand.com/~iain/kcachegrind2.png

(Sorry about the png format, I'm tired and can't seem to find a "Copy
this info as text" option. I still have the callgrind file if its
transferable to other machines)

The callgrind file is here
http://www.openedhand.com/~iain/callgrind.out.gz

iain