Re: Floating point in pango

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 10:37 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

> >> you

> >> Is this something that we can do with just a typedef?
> >
> > Not without a C++ compiler.
>
> I'm not sure I understand. I'm not talking about a template.

I didn't have templates in mind either.  Just a class with casts and
overloaded operators.

> For instance, exactly what functions are we talking about in the API?

I was not just talking about the API.  The API is easy: it uses double.
So you can just typedef to whatever else, or #define it.  The hard part
is the implementation, and that's what I was suggesting.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Dan Bern, "New American Language"