Re: request for numbers and graphs for Release Notes

> > Looks shiny, but what does it show ?
>
> To expand on this, I don't think it is wise to display such graphs in
> release notes
> without at least a link to a detailed explanation of the benchmark and
> its relevance.

This is a graph of your numbers from bug #118439. I was going to put a
simple explanation of the benchmark in the notes. I feel we need to use
the release notes as a vessel to actually pimp new hotness in our stack.
A lot of stuff appears in the typical dull release notes for the various
modules that go out from release to release and developers on the fringe
never find out about them. If we have to use fast women and flashy
graphics to tell developers about our features, I fully support that.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA