POA features

Hi,

Are there any plans to implement full POA functionality in orbitcpp?
Currently the ServantActivator and ServantLocator are not implemented.
It's really hard to control servant life cycle without these classes. I am
using MICO and implemented servant queue mechanism as described
in Steve Vinoski's CORBA book, but would like to move to orbitcpp
because of its size and performance advantages. However, with the
current POA support in orbitcpp, I will be forced to remove the servant
lifecycle control in my server. Do I have other options?

Thanks, Bo.