Pretend I'm on vacation, please

Dear ORBit/C++ contributors,

Due to both foreseen hurdles and unforeseen hardship, I lack both the
time, the inspiration, and the enthusiasm to hack on software for the time
being. So I'd like to ask everyone not to block on me when submitting
patches and doing releases.
While I'm not sure of it, I do hope that after a couple of months my life
will get sufficiently less complicated, and then I'll be able to get back
to programming.

Bye,
	Gergo

--