Re: Another interoperability problem of ORBit2

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 03:00:27PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Ok - the root cause of this is that you're unreffing the ORB without
> doing a CORBA_ORB_destroy - I've added a more helpful warning to this
> effect in CVS HEAD and gnome-2-2 branches. Adding that makes it work
> nicely.

OK, everything works with ORBit2 if one changes

    CORBA_Object_release((CORBA_Object)orb, &ev);

    CORBA_ORB_destroy((CORBA_Object)orb, &ev);

However, CORBA_ORB_destroy is undefined in ORBit1. Might this be the
road-fork after which the code isn't backward-compatible anymore?

Regards /Selander