Re: Newbie: Asynchronous messaging in CORBA -- is it possible?

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 03:04, Edgar Hilton wrote:
> Rodrigo,
>
> Thank you so much for your input.
>
> Do you happen to have a simple example that already implements this? Or,
> alternatively, can you point me to an actual piece of code that
> implements this? I seem to be somewhat confused by what you are saying.

you can have a look at the evolution sources, for instance, at the
calendar (evolution/calendar/) where we use a CalListener interface,
which is a custom listener, not a BonoboListener.

I'm sure also Nautilus uses some sort of listeners.

Also, in libgda sources (libgda/lib/gda-common in GNOME CVS) there's a
listener implementetation (GdaListener), although it's still not used
yet, but you may find interesting to see how it is implemented.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@gnome-db.org> - <rodrigo@ximian.com>