Re: [ORBIT] ORBIT mailing list settings ?

If u are on Unix, use procmail.
I've a line like this in .procmailrc.

:0
* To *orbit-list gnome org
  /home/sreeji/mail/orbit

Well I've the same entry for Cc.* and Reply-To.*
That redirects any mails from orbit list to the folder orbit.
Other people in the list may be able to give u directions if u r not using
procmail.

Sreeji