Re: store references explicit

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Christian Schaefer wrote:

> I want to map a CORBA-Object to a C struct, by using a hashtable. This
> hashtable should contain respectively two tuple: (CORBA-Object,
> struct) and (struct, CORBA-Object).

This sounds like you are doing something broken.

An object implementation would use the data inside its servant. A client
uses operations to access the data. You shouldn't need to use a hash table
at all.

This may sound crazy, but could you explain the bigger picture so perhaps
we can provide some alternative solutions?
-- Elliot
DEAR IRS, Please cancel my subscription.