Re: ORBit and JacORB Problem

Ah. This problem rings some vague and distant bells. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact cause. You may need to try it on an IOR generated by an ORBit server. Alternately, trace through the IOR conversion code using gdb. I often find that makes things clearer, and the string to object code is likely to be an easy read.

Alejandro Imass wrote:

You're saying that you get a NPE in the JacORB code when doing this

Nope. I'm getting a null object reference in the ORBit code with the
JacORB-generated IOR string.

(The problem is an ORBit client with a JacORB Server)