branch of ORBit deprecated ?

I've just checked out a fresh version of ORBit from the
CVS repository and after having launched aclocal, autoconf,
automake (which complains that config.h.in is missing)
I've executed configure which fails with the message :

"This branch of ORBit is deprecated. Don't use it."

What can I do ?

Another point : it's quite difficult to check out a module from
the CVS repository. Sometimes there is not route to the server,
sometimes there is something wrong with /root/.cvsignore ...

Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * CEA Saclay DAPNIA/SEI * Mail : Jean-Paul LeFevre cea fr