Re: [CORBA::ORBit] cross platform calls break (byte order?)

Hmmm, would it be possible to run the client under a debugger, put a
breakpoint on buf_getn and see what the value of buf->decoder
is? (It should point to the 'iiop_byteswap' function)

If that proves difficulty, it woud be helpful if you could track down
the particular call on the client side that is triggering the problem.

Thanks,
                                        Owen