Re: ANNOUNCE: Linux Kernel ORB: kORBit

> >With Corba we have full-blown two way communication, sharing almost
> >everything you want.
>
> What's the best way to transmit a large amount of raw binary data using CORBA?
I like to use http or ftp to do that things :)

How should I combine a TCP/IP protocol and CORBA objects into the same program?
If we assume CORBA is used to control the communication and large binary streams are transmitted using http when necessary, how can I find out the IP address and other relevant
information of the process on the other side of the link?