Re: threading

Up to version 0.5.3 ORBit does not support threading. There is a package from Sebastian Wilhelmi available which adds multi-threading capabilities to the 0.5.1 version. But, efforts on ORBit2 have been started recently (see the archives) which will support threading natively.

Have a look at http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net for an overview !

Michael