Re: nm madwifi and wpa_supplicant

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Darren Albers wrote:

> Based on this post by Dan Williams:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-May/msg00230.html
> The workaround for madwifi was removed from the FC5 packages.  You should
> look into upgrading your Madwifi driver to a version that supports the
> latest WEXT or compiling NM by hand and adding back the patch.

I saw that post before sending the original message and upgraded to version
0.9.0 which was just released on the 24th of May. I assumed that would have
the WEXT support Dan refered to. Are you saying that 0.9.0 does not have the
WEXT support in it? 0.9.0 is the latest driver on the site.

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com