Re: Archlinux in NM

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 22:37 +0200, Tor Krill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Dan for commiting our patch to NM cvs :-)
>
> Perhaps a bit off topic but a quick question. How should we proceed our work in
> our distribution to keep us up to date with NM? Should i submit patches to the
> maillist, bugzilla or should i apply for a cvs account to be able to commit
> by myself?

Ideally, you would apply for a gnome.org CVS account, cite me and/or
Robert as a sponsor, and then you would have free reign over the
Archlinux bits in CVS.

Until then, feel free to post patches to the list, or better yet, post
them to a new bug in Gnome.org bugzilla, and we'll check them out and
commit as necessary.

Thanks!