WPA Enterprise TTLS

Today I've been trying to connect to a wireless network that uses
802.11x.

I was told by someone who connected using an Apple laptop that I needed
to use TTLS "with PAP".  In the WPA Enterprise window that appeared when
I tried to connect using Network Manager, there was no option I could
see to choose PAP instead of anything else.

Is this a missing feature or am I missing something?

I'm using the version in FC5.

I can send a log file if that would be helpful.