LEAP development

I have tried to dig through the nm sources to see how much LEAP support is hidden inside. From what I can understand (I am not a gnome/glade coder), there is a LEAP dialog prepared in the glade xml. Any chance that this dialog could be activated within a near future? I'd love to help, but as I said, I feel a bit overwhelmed with all "infrastructure" that surrounds the gnome applet.

Is there any guidelines on how to start getting involved in nm development? I have coded C and C++ for 20 years so I guess there is something that is still useful ..

Regards!

Anders

- Nu spelar vi powerplay i numerärt överlage grabbar -
Anders Östling
+46-768-716 165 (Mobil)
+46-42-20 06 14  (Hem)
+46-42-26 43 45  (IKEA IT AB)