FC5 NM/Madwifi "roaming" loses IP Address

Hi,

I'm sitting here in Montréal at the IETF and noticed a really
annoying problem.  When I wander from one room to another
I have to roam from one AP to another, and NM seems to disconnect
the network.  When I arrive at the other room I have to manually
re-select the network and when it comes back up it's forgotten my
DHCP lease and gets me a new IP Address.

Is there any particular reason you can't keep dhclient running
so it doesn't lose state?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available