Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 15:17 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> > See attached screenshot and patch.
>
> So what do we do when you have more than one wireless card in this case?

A horizontal separator between each network card's list would be good...

The same question really applies to wired networks as well -- Maybe we
should say something about what wired network we're talking about?  What
to say is difficult, though, since there are a lot of hoops to figuring
out what interface corresponds to what type of physical device.
--
  Peter