Re: patch update 1.1, was: Re: draw applet without theme

Hi again, Karl
It's Predatory Kangaroo, from my preferred e-mail address.
I just went back over the code I was using to test size_request on my
laptop, rewrote it and it worked just fine. I can't be certain, but I
assume my segfaults were due to me declaring "GtkRequisition *req" and
passing that into size_request without assigning anything to it first.

Simple mistake, but the test program and your patch work just fine on my
box now :)

Regards,
Lachlan Pease

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the name ;)
Sorry for the spam, Karl. Forgot to change it to the list.