Re: NetworkManager on ubuntu Dapper?

Ian Campbell wrote:
> Has anyone else had problems with NetworkManager on Ubuntu Dapper?

I did a fresh install from Flight 3 (applied all the updates), and have
no problems with network-manager at all.  The only thing I did notice
was that this weekend I updated from network-manager_0.5.1-0ubuntu11 to
network-manager_0.5.1-0ubuntu14, and the 14 package was severely broke.
Downgrading back to 11 worked.

I just noticed that there is a 16 available, but I haven't had time to
try it yet.

-Mike