Status of libnl

I tried to reach Thomas Graf via email but unfortunately got no reply.
Does anyone know about the latest status of this library. We already
prepared packages for Debian from a current SVN snapshot in preparation
for NM 0.6 but we hesitated to finally upload it to the official Debian
archive and wanted to wait for the final release if this would happen in
the not too distant future. Does anyone know the schedule for the 1.0
release?

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?