Re: WPA on NetworkManager with MadWifi?

Mmm  I must have done something wrong, I patched the madwifi driver
and patched NetworkManager with the patch Robert provided and now
NetworkManager gives me the option to provide a wpa key but nothing
happens.

I think the problem is with communications with WPA_Supplicant, I
built it with the default .config with the addition of madwifi support
and wireless extensions.

Launching wpa_supplicant with a config for my setup works properly.

Anyone have any tips?