Latest Ndiswrapper

All,

I have been experiencing issues with ndiswrapper, NetworkManager, and
wpa_supplicant.  As of today's ndiswrapper-1.12 release the issues I
have been experiencing have gone away.

I think it is mainly because of the following fix:
"Added support for WEP with wpa_supplicant through 'wext' driver
  interface. There is no need for 'ndiswrapper' interface with wpa_supplicant
  anymore."

Now that this is going I have to say the WPA support stuff rocks.

Thanks

Joe