Re: Execute script when connecting

Quoting Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

NetworkManagerDispatcher is probably what you're after.  It listens to
NM's signals and will execute scripts in /etc/NetworkManager.d when
adapters go up and down.  Its in the "dispatcher-daemon" directory in
the NetworkManager source.  I'm not sure if the Fedora RPMs install it,
but we could.

I do not believe the FC3 RPMS install it, and there is no certainly no
initscript to auto-run the daemon.

Dan

-derek

      warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available