Re: PPTP Support

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 22:46 +0000, Antony Mee wrote:

Hi, Anthony.  Looks nice!

> There are somethings ToDo relating to the fact that PPTP is dependent
> upon pppd. Comments and patches welcome.

The need to edit the secrets file is one thing, but requiring the user
edit the ppp ifup script is quite another.  We really need stuff to
"just work" and I understand that PPTP and PPP are heavily interwoven,
and this sucks, but is there any way to work around this?

In the case of the secrets file, I suppose you could write that data out
yourself, no?

Editing the ifup script seems harder, to be sure ...

	Robert Love