OpenVPN support

Hi guys.

I have added OpenVPN support to NetworkManager. The code is based on the
vpnc code with the changes needed for OpenVPN.

Right now only X.509 configurations are supported based on the OpenVPN
2.0 HOWTO. More about this on the page mentioned below.

I propose this package for integration into NetworkManager HEAD.
Messages on this mailinglist suggest that there are users that need this
feature.

Give it a try. You can find the code, notes and some instructions at
http://www.niemueller.de/software/patches/networkmanager.php

Comments and patches welcome! If you want to work on one of points on
the TODO list on the page please let me know to avoid double work.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)