Re: Enabling VPN Support (again)

Mike Bydalek wrote:

Am I missing something, or is there something that's just hardcoded to look for vpnc on Red Hat that wouldn't work for other distros (I'm using Gentoo)?

I'm also using gentoo and vpn support isn't included in 0.5.1 so we're both out on vpn.

I've been trying to build vpn support with NM from cvs. But autogen.sh fails in the vpn-deamons/vpnc directory.

Running intltoolize...
intltoolize: 'po/Makefile.in.in' is out of date: use '--force' to overwrite
remi atmos ~/Projets/NetworkManager/vpn-daemons/vpnc $

And when I run "intltoolize --force" I get this :

remi atmos ~/Projets/NetworkManager/vpn-daemons/vpnc $ intltoolize --force
You should add the contents of '/usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4' to 'aclocal.m4'.Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, '../..'.
intltoolize: 'po/Makefile.in.in' is out of date: use '--force' to overwrite

If I can get vpnc support to build, I can share my ebuild, but I'm kind of stuck right now.

Rémi