Re: Elmer's

Eric van Riet Paap wrote:
I would like to comment that having user's point of view is very important. However, voting suggests that software development is some form of democracy, which it is not.
The main developer should make the decisions!

Sure, no dubt about it. My "vote" (as I guess any other vote), must be interpreted as, "as a simple user I'd like to have this feature in". As a leader of the design and development of a programming language it is pretty clear to me how useful and how misleading user advice may be, so I considered the interpretation above as understood: main developers are always right :-)

---Beppe---