building from cvs problem

Heh, risking to look very silly, i pull NM from CVS like this:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -rSTABLE_0_3 NetworkManager

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

And i get this:
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Browsing the CVS on http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/?only_with_tag=STABLE_0_3, i see no Makefile.in, i notice its in .cvsignore

Id really appreciate some help, i never compiled from CVS before, and im trying real hard to get NM working. NM that i installed from rpms gives me DHCP problems, either timeout or nonUDP ones, as i wrote in my previus mails.