Re: NM problems on fedora core 3

Ivan Blagdan wrote:

Currently i use neat to connect to my home AP trough a configured eth1 interface, using wep... no problems connecting. Using NetworkManager to get a connection doesn't work, connection dosn't go past the 'connectiong to wireless network' part. Having looked trough logs it looks like NM is not getting a DHCP response. Ill put up some log entries below.

I forgot to add one more detail. NM handles the wired connection to the same AP/router trough eth0.

Sorry for my english :)
Cheers,

   Ivan