Re: unable to get ip with dhcp

Yes, it wasn't stable when I bought my nx7010 laptop and I needed the wireless
device to work. I had no luck with ndiswrapper so I gave driverloader a try and
it worked like a charm, so I bought 1 license. I know it's not very opensource
friendly but I had no alternativ at this time... As it still stable now I do
not wanted to switch to ipw2200.

But actually, it seems that the problem is cause by the dhcp client, cause the
interface sees the AP...

Rgds,
Joris

Quoting Derek Atkins <warlord MIT EDU>:

":: J.Vuffray ::" <joris nova ath cx> writes:

Acces point: Linksys wrt54gs, using wep 128b key, broadcast disabled.
Interface: Intel 2200BG with driverloader from linuxant.

Any reason you don't use the ipw2200 driver?

-derek
      warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available