Re: NetworkManager, Wireless and Fedora FC4

So would you recommend updating to a newer version?  The
NetworkManagerInfo does bring up the icon.. which is really great.  I
was able to connect just fine.  I also installed the vpnc from the
extras but don't see it on the taskbar icon.

Ray

P.S. - This is very promising!!!

--
Ray Hooker