VPN changes has landed

Hi,

I just committed a lot of code for the VPN properties. All the changes
discussed earlier have been implemented, specifically vpnc will now ask
for two passwords. I've also implemented the reprompt for password
feature; you will be reprompted for the password only if your last
connection attempt failed. Also, we now dynamically load both the VPN
properties-dialog and the auth-dialog.

There's still a few items left (import .PCF-files, a bug where sometimes
the VPN properties dialog is greyed out) but this is minor stuff.

Also, I've split out the vpnc specific bits into a separate autotooled
project that lives in vpn-daemons/vpnc. This means you have to do a
separate autogen.sh/configure/make/make install cycle here and do
remember to install to the same prefix. Dan, For Fedora, we should
probably package up NetworkManager-vpnc in Fedora Extras since vpnc
lives in Extras. Also, you probably manually need to delete your
settings in gconf.

There's a bunch of changes I needed to make and a few bugs I fixed too;
here are the details

 http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/ChangeLog?rev=1.378&view=markup
 http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/vpn-daemons/vpnc/ChangeLog?rev=1.1&view=markup

I've tested this with a virgin checkout from HEAD and it seems to work
for me. Otherwise please let me know.

Cheers,
David