Re: Do you need any further info on Intersil PRISM2 (orinoco_cs)?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 18:24 +0000, D. D. Brierton wrote:
> waiting for upstream improvements in the orinoco driver. I just wanted
> to know if I could help out (no I'm not a developer so I can't help with
> programming).

Darren,

Great to hear you're interested...  One thing you _could_ do is to grab
the upstream Orinoco drivers (orinoco.sf.net) and try to build it, then
use it with NetworkManager and report what seems to be broken.  The
upstream drivers from orinoco.sf.net should have wireless scanning
support, which is pretty much required for a good NM experience.

Cheers,