Re: possibly found a BUG in NM 3.3.1 cvs 20050112.3

Hi Dan,

My card is not set to be configured at boot.
But of course cardmgr does its part of ifup/ifdown it
when hotplugged, I almost forgot it.
What intrigues me is that cardmgr does it for both
static and dhcp, and NM is affected only when is
static.
I just put a blank /etc/pcmcia/network instead of
default, and now it Just Works (TM)  :)
Thansk for the tip.
But I think this should be taken care of in more
places, not only PCMCIA but also USB, maybe hotplug,
etc.

Paul