nameserver error message

Using the latest CVS, I switched back and forth between wired and wireless about 8 times to see if NM would hang. It worked fine. I did see the following error message in syslog.

Jan 16 19:13:17 localhost NetworkManager: : Couldn't remove nameserver: Invalid nameserver id
Jan 16 19:13:17 localhost last message repeated 4 times

I am running the default set up so there is no 'named' process is running. The function 'nm_named_manager_remove_nameserver_ipv4' is producing this error but I am not sure why this function is being called.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences