some success, some probs with prism54 and SMC AP

Hi all,

since ~two weeks my problems with my prism54 card being flaky when NM
runs have gone and also the double default route problem with my SMC AP
no longer exists. This really made my day.

But now the fixed quality level indicator seems to be not fixed w.r.t to
my prism54 card :-(

Before the recent changes it more or less what was to be expected, but
now it simply shows 0% (this is from fresh CVS as of half an hour ago,
the previous days it showed always ~15%, before that it was always ~95%
-100% near the AP which sounds more likely)

Is this a known problem with prism54? The output from iwconfig shows
this:

eth1      IEEE 802.11b/g  ESSID:"XXXXXXXXX"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.437GHz  Access Point:
00:04:E2:AF:8C:4A
          Bit Rate:54Mb/s   Tx-Power=31 dBm   Sensitivity=20/200
          Retry min limit:8   RTS thr:2347 B   Fragment thr:2346 B
          Link Quality=87/0  Signal level=-48 dBm  Noise level=-128 dBm

The link quality is always something like XX/0 which looks wrong for
me...

--
        jtl