Re: local nameserver support

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 10:49 -0500, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:

> How about something smaller and faster than bind, such as dnsmasq?

I used BIND because most OSes ship it.  I'm open to investigation of
other alternatives such as dnsmasq, maradns, etc.  In particular I'm
interested in DNS servers which provide a shared library for running
them in-process.

But I'd rather focus on getting the rest of the architecture working
than replacing what currently exists in order to just e.g. save a bit of
memory.