Re: Type Ahead File Search

On So, 2003-12-21 at 15:09 -0800, Sven Bolt wrote:
> Hello,
> how do I enable "type ahead" file search in the listview? In the
> symbolic/icon view it works perfectly.
This is not yet implemented. You may want to take a look at libnautilus-
private/nautilus-icon-container.c. IMHO this should be implemented in a
more generic way, which means that it should be available for ALL views.
I'll research this.
If you look carefully you'll even find the captain's easteregg (grep is
your friend, don't you know? :)

regs,
 Chris