Nautilus doesn't support https location

Hi All,

I'm getting this message when I try to access my company's internal WebDAV resources inside Nautilus window:

"Couldn't display "https://host/vault/ubm/";, because Nautilus cannot handle https: locations."

The same location can be accessed fine from any ssl/tls-enabled browser, and is in fact an Apache 2 WebDAV location. I can also use it OK from Windows as a network place/webfolder, or from IE. Also, I can use Nautilus to access non-secure WebDAV locations, like http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn, so WebDAV part is OK I think. I have a Source Mage GNU/Linux, so everything's compiled from the source code. Gnome-vfs2 libraries/modules link to libssl where necessary (modules/libhttp in particlar), and /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/ssl-modules.conf has "https: http" inside.
Any hints as to how to make https work in Nautilus and with WebDAV in particular?
Thank you!

Sergey.